Monday, February 22, 2010

Worries and whatn0t



I am nearing the big three-oh. Ooh, it will still be a few m0re years. Now living the busy life. Being selfish. Being with my r0ckin frens.

Just w0nderin if this is the kinda life i wanna see myself livin in a few years ahead.

As of n0w, the c0ncerns of my single life are:

- my ever-gr0wing feet. Either that, or the standard sh0e sizes has been changed. I lo0k like the s0ur-faced versi0n of r0nald mcd0nald whenever i wear my fave sneakers. Geez.

- how 2 have m0re m0ney. To travel. To buy everything i ever wanted with0ut having to pause and calculate.

- what to eat for lunch/dinner?

- whether i've d0ne en0ugh for the ones closest to the heart.

- i kn0w i'm being a beetch, thats part of my m0od swings, and y0u kn0w it, but y0u still be there whenever and wherever. Please bear with me.

- h0w am i g0nna wear my saxy heels / wedges if i kept t0wering over every0ne? (Get ownself a very very tall h0t hunk wh0 w0uld still be tall en0ugh when i'm with wedges. Which might be quite hard, since they're all taken. Dang!)

- i am gettin so gemuk, i might have to get a wh0le new wardr0be. Not happy even when i get 2 go sh0ppin. Ugh!

- setting a few things to achieve this year.

That's ab0ut it. I think a lot less these days.

P/s: teka teki answer is g0nna be revealed in the next entry. No winners. *s0b*s0b*


No comments:

Post a Comment