Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cuti



Sat:

Had the luxury of wakin' up late. Waited for my sis.

Went to a place where i used 2 c0me 4 my yearly raya sh0ppin and i hadn't go there for m0re than a year.

I b0ught 2 pairs of sh0es. Ate cend0l + abc. Fried myself walkin in the heat and being in a stuffy fanless sh0p.

Relaxed at h0me watchin h0chak! Ate k0ayte0w And ir0n-man on dvd. Peri0d.

Sun:

Met a fren for my beauty supply. Thanx babe!

Went to midveli, g0t the pic as i had bad ulcer. What ann0ys me is it's strawberry flav0ured. I'm n0t a frikkin' kid anym0re, th0 i behave like 1 sumtimes. Geez!

Pard0n my rantings. I'm in h0liday m0od still, and every0ne else is on holiday but i have to c0me to w0rk 2m0ro. Yes, i'm a w0rkaholic. I hate seeing a lot of j0b piles up after long holiday fr0m werk! Dem.

No comments:

Post a Comment