Thursday, February 19, 2009

Voucher for grabs!



I apologized for those of you who used I(nternet).E(xplorer yang tak reliable lansung. Long live FF!!) to open this blog and faced the loading error. Some stupid errors and I hope I've fixed it for good.
By the way, the picture above is my latest offer.


ONE complimentary Kenny Rogers Roaster's Quarter Meal voucher

Quarter Meal is:
  • a quarter of chicken
  • 3 side-dishes
  • a muffin

going for RM 10 only! Normal price RM18++
On conditions:
  • for dine-in only
  • valid only for the specified dates on that particular week (no extension of dates allowed i.e. voucher week 2 is only valid from March 8 2009 until March 14 2009)
So, I have 52 vouchers for every week from 1st March 2009 until 27th February 2010. (1 week only 1 voucher). Anyone interested, please enquire by email at

coredork at yahoo dot com.


I might also have two vouchers for the same week, please feel free to enquire. Oh, postage also allowed, RM5 using PosEkspress.

3 comments:

  1. afham : hantu makan mesti pandai cari port2 yang kasi makan free. tak nak beli kah kamu?

    anonymous : yep, tengok voucher rase lapar, claim voucher tengok depan mata, dah muak. sebab tu nak jual. huwahuwa.

    ReplyDelete