Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my favourite phrase

these days, it is very easy to get to my point with a single phrase, which has also became my easily said phrase in a while.

it is WTF.

why? because it is the easiest exclamation that summarizes everything.
  • when i hear on tv or read about politics on the papers, i said WTF.
  • when i read chedet, i said WTF.
  • when i'm not satisfied with something or someone, i said WTF.
  • when the bus is late, i said WTF.
  • when i just don't understand what's going on, i said WTF.

see? the phrase fits any occasion, provided that i'm saying that mostly to myself. this post shows that i'm seriously in need of therapy : in other words seeing a shrink, or to my dictionary it rather means a serious holiday from all this WTF. but then again, WTF should i care?

No comments:

Post a Comment