Thursday, January 08, 2009

when i get depressed

i always think that depression will never get me, not until the very end of it, not like what fyp did to me though (fyp was like my own devil summoned from my own personal hell to haunt me for the rest of my student years *shudders*).

but it was very easy to get depressed these days. maybe the lack of socializing and talking made me a sour and irritable bitch thus leading to depressing moments. i just realized, money doesn't buy you friends in need (cheh, gile pathetic nye ayat!).

i get depressed when i have nothing to do at work. i get depressed when i'm in a crowd which consists of working professionals that become like unherded sheep when it comes to public transports. i get depressed with almost everything these days. irritable bitch that i've become made it almost impossible not to be on the edge.

i like the opportunities that existed around me, but i don't like the price i have to pay to grab them. it means so much yet nothing.

her: how are you doing?

me: i'm ok, but not in a very good health.

her: aih, you need someone to take care of you. you know what i mean right?

me: hahaha. why? you have some cute ahbeng to introduce to me?

her: what la you, your taste and mine so different le.

me: so? as long as he's tall and with money, i'm fine with that. *wicked*

her: huh! you and your perfect ideals. =P


babe, i missed your talkative and pretty face that will set my wrong day to right when i see it. really, i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment