Saturday, January 31, 2009

happy birthday to january babies!

* to my little naughty peachcake, you annoy the hell out of me, you provoke me till i wanna scream hard at you, you taunt me with those crazy antics but i still adore you so. we all love you, peachcake. happy 7th birthday on the 21st, izzul! *pst, don't tell him i call him peachcake. he'll bat me to death, so unmacho he said.

* my best wuman, zack on the 28th. be happy, joyful, murah rezeki. may God bless you always. *mwahx*

* the closest person i've ever had to a bro, on the 29th he turned 25. you turned sappy, mellow and sounded more like a woman these days. you whine, OMG! i guess i'm the macho one now, bwahahaha!!! no matter what, i owe you this much. may you have all the happiness you hope for, may the path lies true. whatever you do, keep in mind that someone do care apart from the one at your side. be happy, ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment