Tuesday, January 06, 2009

i don't have any excuse

.... for not writing. for writing. for both of them. the days had been tiring. and somehow i just couldn't find my ways around words anymore. blame it on the lack of enthusiasm.

these days i found myself indulging more and more into books while commuting as i forced myself to read than spending it with watching the k-dramas (kapel who can't get enough of each other yeech!). by reading, my imaginations had been running wilder than ever and it exhausts me because imaginations demand a high price: sensible afterthoughts.

after all these years, picturing the ideals was the most obvious mistake. but i'm obliged to say that i learnt a lot. so much that i felt no remorse. there's no point in regret, there are a lot of lessons to ponder.

why settle for second best when you have other possiblities lined up?

No comments:

Post a Comment