Monday, March 27, 2006

the shorter verse.

current y! status: the new object of affection
thinking of: the pile of report i kept telling myself to finish once and for all

the time flew and i just watched this blog, outdated. it's not that i don't want to, but with the current affairs, i just had to let myself sit down and think before i could actually write the words. so, the long gap was explained, though i doubt it will satisfy someone that comes here often. thehehe.

anyways, been taking care of the house and my siblings with parent away, on a course. so, every morning, be a nice careerwoman, lugging my lecture notes and bag, with a sleepy toddler hanging his head on my shoulder and his two bags of toys and books(read: clothes) to his baby-sitter. even the sleepiness didn't keep him from grumbling that i shouldn't be late to pick him up later. sorry darling, my lectures and labs always end at 5.

that, one thing. the other thing was, i got my head and hands full till i found myself crashing into a divider on a silent night on the way back after work. it was amazing that i escaped the unfortunate event without a scratch considering the condition of the front tyre, a big hole in it and the ream, a perfect 8. i fell unconcious for a second and look what happened? but i wasn't sleepy. maybe just fatigue.

these days have been busy, with me running all the 3 districts of melaka. one being my home, the other being my campus and another, my workplace and the place i hangout. i didn't mind any of it coz it wasn't just for the sake of berpoya-poya of which i still had to consider the price of oil. *sheesh*

with the dawn of each day, i realized that i have changed to some extent that some people didn't notice. i didn't mind that, coz the affairs i dealt with pushed me to become a stranger to my own self. it was frightening but had it happen to a more naive me, maybe i would resort to being another person who existed just to please other people, of which i despised.

i hated a girl, coz the trouble she caused to my already troubled life, but with that, i was able to see through another perspective and knowing the better of her. love you, girl and hate you too!

this coming week will be free, and the next full of the orderly shits. i hoped i didn't pee on them instead of doing better.

i got a love-letter for failing to attend 4 boring tutorial sessions, so i have 6 hours of beauty sleep to fell for. daag.

p/s: i have a new object of affection at work. *red* a younger one *red* i felt red *red*

No comments:

Post a Comment