Monday, March 27, 2006

2nd post

current y! status: eijaz shaquille, the handsome miracle
thinking of: // my reports //

these days it struck me that i kept with the ones who knew me the most. the need to know new persons stuck to my head, it wasn't a bad idea after all.

as i traced the way people looked at me, i noticed one thing. they actually didn't dare to look more than once OR just didn't give a damn to have a look at me. well, if it wasn't the icy queen with that cold glare to freeze an entire earth, cheh.

i felt comfortable by not having the attention to myself. it was somewhat boring to be conscious of what you wear coz you know everyone will be looking. well, with my habit of wearing a wide array of unmatched colours (a horror of any fashionistas!), i found it distracting to be late just to find a suitable tudung for my shirt/baju kurung etc. so lets just leave me and my weird sense of fashion, will ya?

and the funny thing is, i predicted that THE ONE will not fall in love at first sight but rather had a hard time knowing the real me. it was intriguing but interesting to know that he'd care more for the insides than the outsides. on the other hand, those are just fantasies and i will be married to those lovey-dovey couples getting on the verge of vows of forever. and zura, don't give me the raised-eyebrow-look when i bought that weddingsmalaysia manual ok?

oh people, i badly need a break.

p/s: the status was a name i came across when i was surfing the net. beautiful name of beautiful meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment