Tuesday, March 07, 2006

of last week and this week...

...was hectic and will be hectic. the former was full of tests and the former will be with reports and presentation. how typical a budak sekolah can be?

last weekend, my big family had a bbq gathering in muar, my hometown. we roasted everything in sight, even potatoes. i stuffed myself, till i felt guilty of being so full. but everything was not to be missed, especially the sinfully guilt-indugence chocolate-cake.

the day after that, i roasted myself in heat and bathed in my own sweat. my grandma's house was the typical rumah kampung where the day will roast you, cooked, and the night will freeze you to death.

everyone was extra excited while cramming ourselves with the fabulous food. what excited me the most was not the occasion, but the people. especially, the little kid i adored so much,


imran hakim


i can barely open my eyes now, people. heat made me retire early.

p/s: i'm not happy with the new oil price hike. oi, even our w.p.r. maximum is 15sen per hour. chist! now i can not go see my best-friends anytime i like. may the promised outcomes better be good, you alongs!

No comments:

Post a Comment