Sunday, January 08, 2006

summary of...

current y! status: ...just don't make me regret the things you talked me into...
thinking of: how am supposed to go to work in this rain?

thursday: one of the scariest+happiest day of my legal life. had to attend an early morning class at my main campus which thankfully was closer to the heart than the hostel by a difference of 5-8mins depending on the speed. my brothers had used up to the last drop of gas and i was lazy to fill it up forgot to ask them. while i was filling the tank, i saw a guy checking me out from his waja. i just ignored him sebab dia tak hensem dan bawak waja je and rode away.

i had to use this deserted road to class when i noticed THAT particular waja following me from behind. then he overtook me but then he was slowing down. when i got nearer to his window, he banged his horn for my attention. when he got it, he actually asked for my phone number. i couldn't help being ignorant coz it was a normal gesture when i am with my girlie friends. NOT when i'm alone. then he started freaking me out by banging his horn again and again.

the adventure is cut short. he kept following me and i was riding at top speed praying that i didn't get to slide or collide or lose control. imagine you're being followed by a stranger in a deserted road asking for your phone number and you're on a bike, in a baju kurung riding at top speed in terror for 15 full minutes. maybe i was paranoid. but with all the adventures with zura which thankfully we managed to get out of, i didn't dare risk anything. i arrived safely though. i will NEVER ever forget that idiot and his car.

that night went to watch baik punya cilok with zura, azimah, papai, ramli and fazik. the enam jahanam 6 of us sat two row from the screen. my mother was skeptical of the movie, though all of us got out in stitches. well, she just couldn't understand what was going on with the world. it's gonna be our time then, mother. don't worry too much.

oh, then we hung-out at my favourite place. the first time of 6 of us and more than one hour. the thought of lepaking with them warmed me. guys, you rock!

friday: went to class and work. sleep.
saturday: nothing. lazing around and work. sleep.

sunday: thinking of whether i should move in or stay out? the differences are:

if i moved in:
- i'd be too lazy
- no internet from my pc
- wake up early
- waste money on fuel and horrible food
- sleep induced
- i'd be fit coz my room is on 3rd floor

if i stay out
- i'd still be lazy though i'd finish assignments on my own
- broadband, babe!
- wake up on time
- still waste money on fuel, though slightly cheaper
- time with family chewaaahh!
- i'd still have to pay for room rental coz 1st and 2nd yr students are compulsory to pay live in the hostel

my solution: i'd stay at home and only goes to the hostel when the need arises. =p

oh. i'm feeling like a friend felt. when he was somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment