Saturday, January 14, 2006

as we go on...

current y! status: how beautiful u are.. the fullest mirror of all... shining m00n.
thinking of: how so merepek i can be when it comes to ym status. duh!

i was amused that i got this far. enjoyed the hell out of my diploma years while trying not get kicked out of school. now, at the stage that i am, doing the things i love, be myself, i am surprised that things could actually go the way i wanted. well, maybe not all but surely not this one...

it is not easy to tell myself that we won't be like we used to. that you and i would be so close, yet so far. i used to think that i'd feel jealous when you will have a girlfriend. i am jealous except not because you have a girlfriend, i doubt that except you hide those kind of things from me. i don't mind if you spend your free time with the guys, all i need is your smile. the smile that soothed me. the smile that tells me, it's alright, you're there smiling for me. i felt distant. i am tired of trying to keep this ship afloat. it's your turn, if you ever have the heart to sail it with me.

tell me best-friend, was i ever there?

No comments:

Post a Comment