Thursday, January 19, 2006

=) .... =( .... >=)

current y! status: no matter what, i'll be there
thinking of: uh, tomorrow's presentation

i should thank a friend. for making me realize that there's still someone out there who cares. who actually give a damn about what i feel. who treasures the friendship. who finds my calls and attention something to look forward to.

the brief hiatus showed me that.

Who for You - Pete Teo

If I could paint a sad goodbye
I’d paint your eyes a clear blue sky
Pluck you grace from a pale-faced moon
And slumber down this tattered room

If I could find an amber train
Lord I’d ride it to the bitter end
Passing hope in the summer bloom
Passing dreams and a fading tune

If I should stray amid crimson rose
Whither angels on wings of gold?
Who for flowers in the month of May?
Who for you on your winter’s day?
Who for flowers in the month of May?
Who for you?
from OST Gubra.

No comments:

Post a Comment