Friday, June 18, 2004

when you can keep your head when the others are losing theirs

holding my last breath
safe inside myself
are all my thoughts of you
sweet raptured lights
... no one's there ...

evanescence - my last breath

problems are meant to be solved. but what if by solving it you're going to hurt the person you loved more than anything in this world?

i wished i could lie, but as this tears rolled by, i can't hide it anymore. the pains hurts just too much.

backstabbed by friends is bearable though the wound keeps bleeding right down to this moment. coz at least you have someplace else to turn to. some one to trust, some one to hold you when your world fell apart.

but how about you no longer can trust anybody and that particular someone turns their back to you? and the world came crashing down on you? you've got nowhere to go to and the only thing that comforts : yourself. and it even started tearing away from you.

wishing that particular someone would just listen, but no they don't. even when both of you are bonded by blood. no more wishings. i could cry a river, but do they even cared? at least i know, these tears to save me from hurting myself and everybody else.

just me, here. alone with dark thoughts. swallowing all of these on my own. where nobody understands. nobody could. nobody ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment