Monday, June 14, 2004

working...

So much happened since i last blogged something here. So, my baby is back again. Fixed by my dearest apai whom so nicely came and pickup my baby. my maxtor hdd had so many bad sectors that needed fixing and apai replaced it with one of his 10gig hdd. he knew i had to finish the report that was due on friday and it was already wednesday and i hadn't type a single word. so, his niceness (which made me felt weird, he'd never been that super-nice before, hmmm....?) saved my ass from lately sending the final report of my practical.

now? i'm working dear fellas. at the big M. for Makan, the place to make you sMile. yep! i'm now working at my favorite place to hangout. McDonalds.

first day - The first thing the training manager said to me,

Him : bawak lipstik?
Me : tak (hello, i don't even have a single tub of lipstick)
Him : besok pakai
Me : err, ok,

and i spent the next two hours watching boring videos. the other crews were very friendly and helpful. i ended my shift at 4pm, tired and sores. everything's in pain.

second day - i couldn't stand lipsticks. i only have two banana boat lip glosses. the other manager,

Him : besok pakai mekap. awak tak pakai ye, dik? (in a warning tone)
Me : pakai, bang (really i did lipgloss, tau)
Him : tak nampak la. bagi merah lagi. kalo boleh cat merah je terus

i wish! if the paint will not cause any effects to my lips i'd rather. i don't fancy lipsticks. too messy.

and i went to my local store, buying my first lipstick. ended buying a glitzy star from follow me. err, my local store got no maybelline.

third day - i went to work feeling my lips were rather creamy and swollen. cause of the lipstick. and i think people would notice the color from afar.

i am the kind of person who perspire much on the moustache area. i wiped my sweat on my sleeve and to my horror, i found lipstick smudges on them! aiyooo! see, i'm not suited for this kind of thing. and the workplace is hot coz i was in the kitchen, frying and packing fries.

fourth day - still on fries but i helped the presenters prepare drive thru orders.

thanks to those heavy frying baskets, both of my hands were swollen and painful when pressed. my waist hurts when i sat down for my 30 mins break. tomorrow, i'm gonna start taking orders for the drive thru. customers flow in but maybe not too many as tomorrow's a working day.

where's my grisham book?

No comments:

Post a Comment