Monday, March 29, 2004

moody. blank. linux. hungry. khaleel.

yesterday was such a boring day even though i cleared the heaps of boxes full with, T.E.R.M.I.T.E.S. damn, i didn't realize that the window's leaking and caused the place to be damp, perfect for them. mom's encyclopaedia is ruined including the nuhasyanafa (my sibling's acronyms) version. only the hardcover's plastic left, they just couldn't digest plastic haha! most of my first semester modules and notes are gone forever. hello! mag uk of prince william's ed is holed on his face and the ones i treasured *sobs*.

naturalist and malaysian nature society's stuff are beyond repair. the rafflesia, uh lucky i had bro wahab's negative with me hehe. guess what? i found hafiz, yes, sazly hafiz's pic hooray! i've been searching for it for so long. where are you lah, mister? btw, he's my first ever irc-friend. lost contact right after pmr till now. i missed him. :p

i robbed mom of a new sweater (man, i love sweaters), even though i avoided blue tom's apparel. why? the colors are very individualistic, but just too many people like it on the streets. i fancied the sweater's design. a blue and aqua fusion. i'm looking for a diesel or b.u.m, maybe with my next salary ngeh ngeh. and i want a white boot-cut huhu.

i messaged zack of me having no company to go to the movies with. and she WAS in town! shit, i thought she was still in nilai. never mind, said she'll reschedule her outing with apiz pendek this sunday. yeay! and maybe if i am lucky enough, icam will sponsor our outing. i miss u lah makcik. let's watch 50 first dates. well, that is if her kementerian kewangan dan hal ehwal sosial approved of it lol.

khaleel queried me about my so heartbroken nick. i said that it was nothing big and with my internet connection's problem, i couldn't get to talk much, and i don't want to talk anyway to him. just hurts too much. and the fact that my message to him bounced back and failed to send due to the report that i received on my hp two days ago.

i treasured him as a friend but syam is between us. so i'd better back-off coz he chose syam and not me. lucky i'm not gonna meet syam that much next semester except in classes.

bro am remembered. and i thought about bro yo. weird. arif matrix miss-called me out of the blues. didn't see him online these days.

.................................................i need kyle, now :( ........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment