Saturday, March 27, 2004

i am b0red n d....e...

just got back from work. ahhh, so tired. rushing back to follow mom. said she was goin to tangkak's pasar malam. i missed laksa johor and fried koay teow. everytime i went there, laksa is already sold out. and that had happen weeks on row.

am i goin to get it this week? i don't know. mom isn't back yet. send kak dahlia (yeah that's her so flowery-true name hehe!) to dentist. no prize in guessing that she had tooth-ache.

who is kak dahlia? this so special nobody in my family that my mom so generously send to dentist? (oh mom's always generous with other people ngeh ngeh..) dahlia was mom's student of batch 1998/99. her aunt is an acquaintance of my mom. her performance in spm science subjects used to be soooo bad (failed all 4 subs) till mom stepped in.

after much scoldings (and more!) and buckets of tears, she managed to achieve better than me. well her hard work pays. (don't ask me! my hard work was during the last weeks before spm LOL). went for the one and a half year matrix on her spm result ticket and now just finished 2nd year of Engineering Degree (Electrical) in KUiTTHO.

i used to be jealous of her relationship with my mom. well, people grow and suddenly i realized, my mom need space. so let dahlia be her own place of space. now? i just don't, won't, give a damn. whaat? ah, childhood grudge. what's worth to remember it?

i want to go out tomorrow. watch some movies, but i don't have any company. iema didn't reply my message of asking her to go out. maybe she thought i was one of her admirers, haha! padan muka, sapa suruh anonymously message dia. and najwa had been silent since she asked about my opinion of her working in malacca town. great! i'd have company to go to work with. :Þ

shucks! i want a boyfriend to accompany me to the movies now *whines*. strictly for movies only. oh and maybe some phone conversations when i'm dead bored. it always happen when i'm in the mood to go out and have fun, my friend would be up to do something else or they are occupied and busy.

any interesting males out there who looked like zain or rob bourdon who'd want a girlfriend to accompany to movies and be there when i need them and stay out of the way when i don't want them? flexible and oh, be very good in english! damn, i am desperate hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment