Wednesday, March 24, 2004

the existing of none

ahh... what a tiring day. third day of practical. ask me where please? my former workplace, LOL.

it's kinda warming that i knew the people there already. the worst part? my boss expected too much. t'was different when i worked there, with nothing to lose. now doin practical, under so much pressure.

first, what is Linux??? i have to start from point none. and the guy who supervised me, Hami was such an arrogant idiot. he thinks he knows it all, and refused to share his knowledge. wait till i get back at him, hehe. *wicked grin* then it's time to think about Apache. uh? *weeps*

had to seek help from fellow friends who's familiar with Linux-based applications. thanx apisz. lenkali blanje bowling. =)

read shad's blog. oi, with nothing to do in the office, Hami's gone MC (macam dia punya company je sesuke ati cuti), i checked any http that crossed my mind including poring effortlessly on lelong.com.my haha. truly after these years, i started to see the other side of her. it's threatening but i'm ok with that coz she's shown her true colors. well, people need space to show their other self. i do understand that coz i do need THAT space. =)

went to buy some soap at hang tuah plaza. my aunt recommended the soap after she heard my sibling commented on my recently 'over-tanned' face, LOL. she didn't state any particular brand but those kind of soap that were sold at jamu shops. eine = jamu? ugh, save me! and there i stood in horror as the soap's brand was a brand which had a bad reputation among my friends. i asked the salesgirl and she recommended the same brand too. ah well, if it hurts, i'll stop.

btw, zain is damn HOT! i mean it. saw him n the rest of ruffedge guys last saturday in klcc adjoining with the sepang f1 promotion tour. his gf is damnedest lucky. with dimples in both cheeks and that infectious smile, i'd beg! haha. but then, he's hot, cute n stuff but he's not that photo-friendly. i'd rather see him alive n stripped, ngahaha! *uhum* in baju melayu i mean. i am inzainly crushed. i couldn't take my eyes off him. and that eyes *drools*. the best part? of course his goatee. my rob bourdon finally materialized in the form of mohd kamarulzaman zain lalalala. bother zura didn't tell me they'd performed. in fact i could've throw a negative or two for azan.

is there anyone who knows whether zain smokes or not? his lips are luscious but not as inviting like the effect of smoking.

hmm, actually that wasn't the thing i wanna write. just thought of khaleel when i saw the crescent moon on the ride back home. he liked to gaze at the moon. but he's weird these days. i don't know if i liked him anymore. whether this was just crush, infatuation or... true love?? haha. it won't be the latter. he reminded me much of the 3 years pain. but i hadn't feel the way i feel with him. entah. maybe because i was facing the challenge from my own classmate. yeah, my classmate was hopelessly in love with him. i don't know what to do. to give up? or to fight? stuck. and i miss kyle more......

p/s : i like azan's hair. where did he rebond his hair? or was it just the effect of a branded shampoo? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment