Thursday, March 25, 2004

dearest...

~ i'm here without you baby, but you're still on my lonely mind, i think about you baby, and i dream about you all the time, i'm here without you baby, but you're still with me in my dreams, tonight, it's only you and me ~

- 3 doors down's here without you

that song i'm listening to now, the crescent moon while the lonely ride back, the song in my head - you and i both by jason mraz, everything around me is uhm...... leading to khaleel. God, this isn't the way it should be. i have already buzzed off because,

he's already an item. with? my own classmate. they'd managed it even before finals. really i had to bite at my lower lip to keep me from crying. my visions were already blurred even though i could keep my voice, laughing and stuff.

yesterday i blogged about not liking him anymore, but why did i have this knot in my stomach?

cause i chose to bow out. i think i've lost an interesting friend. i'd better be tearing my heart to pieces now than having to face the pain of him being silent each time i message or call. it hurts.. just too much.

and syam's jealous. i knew she is coz she hmm, u know girls. i'd better be off than pestering over her man. and to imagine he'd brought this effect just after an exact 2 months. i'm happy for you two, my friends.

and i'm happy too coz i'm heartbroken, again. adoiii, pening hehe..

i learnt to crack root's xs over linux from apisz's friend. thanx again acidb81 (oops forgot to ask for your name, sire!). i owe you a frame, LOL and apisz claiming credits for it haha! feel free to drop by apisz blog's link .

i forced hami to explain about the servers in the office, and he kept babbling about the low pay and him being called an idiot after he asked about it, hahaha! he's on cloud nine after his wedding supposedly on february was called off to may. haii, orang bercinta.

nadia's gonna be back on july? damn, i'd already be back in college at that time. guess i'll be spending time with nana then. haha jangan jeles nadia. muet aku sem depan. :Þ cam jauh je tempat aku dengan rumah ko kan? haha.

again, i miss kyle, i miss k-roll, i miss khubayb (hehe!) , i miss kay (where are you lah, makcik?), i missed kak an, kak misah, all the k's in my life hahaha! not forgetting kir (a.k.a. shakir kuwakuwakuwa LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment