Saturday, May 07, 2011

my precious

i was telling my bff about the things i've been going through these past few months. being my usual bubbly and comical self, telling serious stuffs jokingly. when i finished talking with that casual smirk, my bff cupped my face in both hands and told me this,

" i love you so much. "

if it was done by a guy i liked, i would've gone to cloud 9. how sweet that would be.

but my bff is a girl, someone i treasured so much. we've been through the good and the bad times, together, through our lowest and highest. when she told me that, i felt euphoric and blissfully happy. that it doesn't matter if the world turn against me, as long as i have her and people who matters with me.

and i might not be my usual self these days, i think i am more annoying, but now i realized that these people love me. that i might not stop and thought about it, but now as i do, i am going to appreciate life more.

as i have these people to live for. look around, love is waiting. it might not be from the person you hoped for, but look harder, it might be closer than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment