Thursday, November 12, 2009

fish-y issues

him: have some of this. (handing me a pack of dried fruits)

me: thanks. (eating one piece of dried kiwi) this stuff tastes like fish.

him: it's fruit. how can it taste like fish?

me: (grabbing another piece) omg. this one tastes like tuna.

him: there's nothing wrong with it. i ate it just fine.

me: (chewing adamantly) definitely tuna!

him: oh my, there's definitely something wrong with you. lol.

me: (another piece) hmm, this one has less fish taste.

him: (smiling weirdly)

we were discussing about some stuffs. then,

him: have some more of fish. :P

me: sure. (munching on the kiwi) you know what, this is a kind of sick joke or ingenious marketing scam. who would've thought of moulding dried fish into fruit shapes?

him: (shakes head) sighs. you're saying it's fish but you keep on having seconds and thirds. :P

me: it's good fish.

him: lol!

....another colleague came in, and asked if he can have the dried fruits.

me: it tastes like fish (blandly)

he didn't take it at all. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment