Tuesday, February 26, 2008

a mass blabber of everything

  • he asked me why would it be when he listened to chris brown's with you made him miss me? don't ask. mission accomplished. perfect score.

  • she already has a bf. even when he is the person i hated. even when they're like beauty and the beast. even when they're like humpty dumpty and tinkerbell. i will be nice for her sake. as long as she's happy. as long as she knows her limits that our time will be our time and not shared with the bf. vain, i'm so vain.

  • currently writing the love-life CV. yes, feel free to ask. am in desperate mood. rewriting the resume, to find a job, for real. for honda, for resort home, for UK. potential suitors welcomed. potential employers are a DEFINITE MUST!

  • questioning the fact that i took the best major ever, but with the heckload of credit hours that i might as well pull my hair (yes people, the hair i adore so much) off my head, running and screaming like a mad woman, drop down and die. die. die.

  • looking for sponsors. for the upcoming wedding with the know-who-yet and the dinner blast. feel free to drop cash or favors or tokens. whatever. credit cards also accepted.

  • wondering why i can't get my hands on/off choi han kyul, seol gong chan and lee shin?

  • manhwa just rocks. k-dramas hog my resources and hd space, but entertaining. hah!

  • not in the mood to turn off streamyx and shift all of me there. i'll always belong here.

envying the people in love. at the same time happy and contented to see such smiles and happiness existed in this time. i still apply the 3-months curse. don't blame me. good guys are meant for good girls.

i don't know when i'll be able to write again. my fucking workload just never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment