Saturday, February 02, 2008

girlfriends and boyfriends.

they befriended me. they'll tag along everywhere i go.

can't help it by being protective over them.

then, they'll leave me for their boyfriend.

i'll be the crying shoulder, the patient listening ear, the company whenever catfights happen, the middle man. the neutral party.

the specific tagline at this time is:

"why can't you be my boyfriend, instead?"

and all of this while they're courting, their boyfriends would be damn jealous of me. it is still beyond me why would they be jealous of their girlfriend's girl friend.

hey, i'm still the macho one here ok? since i don't fight about girls with guys. hahaha!

--------------


we became friends.

sometimes when you are attached. sometimes when you're not.

the former case:

you hung out with me, just the 2 of us. but you never allow your gf to hang out with her classmates, on the basis of who knows what might've happen.

the latter case:

we hung out a lot. and you were always eyeing at other girls, taking a hit every now and then. i'll be the cheering on party, laughing at you when your attempt fails.


for both cases,

sometimes, you even forget i'm a girl. you never let me go. you keep your gf and wanted me to be near. you chased after other girls and still, you need me to be there.

you get jealous when i flirt with other guys in front of you.




you see, these are the reasons i'm still single. for the sake of my girlfriends and boyfriends (chewah!).

No comments:

Post a Comment