Friday, April 27, 2007

a completely unrelated post

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF INTERNSHIP!

--------

have you ever felt confused with human behaviours and expressions? yea, like the genius christopher boone in curious incident of the dog in the night-time, but of course his was in fact related to his disorder.

i can tell when someone is angry, or happy by watching the micro-minute expression on someone's face. even telling someone is lying down flat on his back when i listen to his drawl on the phone. it's freaky he said, since he didn't tell me that fact. i couldn't help it, though i might not admit it, i am very much an observer. see, make judgement think, take note and say (if anything need to be said). well, my taking note isn't like harriet the spy's, furiously scribbling on notebooks. it's mental.

but, i really couldn't understand when someone told me a long-time friend hates me. the source is a reliable one and not the kind who'd make up stories just to impress. i am puzzled and confused. i couldn't care less if someone hates me, but if it's someone i've known for so long, even had a crush on once, there must be something wrong somewhere. coz he was the kind i failed to read, the emotionless people. lack of emotions he covered it with his nice, helpful ways and never was lokek with his things. it was something in his demeanour that puzzled me now and then that comes home when the truth was told. i am not angry, just felt like a foolish fool, why didn't i see it all this while?


------

it is indeed my last day of internship. i felt relieved coz no more waking up early ( i hate to leave my bed in the morning! ) why is internships always a nightmare? it's not that it was my first-time anyway. either it's the work or the people around it. that's why i didn't cooperate.

i'll be back to write my report coz my pc refused to be on good terms with me, hence, he shuts himself down. the last time also the same thing, duting my diploma year, when i'm on the brink of writing my report, just like this time. *sheesh* the report!

-----

what will you do when you hear your footsteps and your thoughts louder than when someone is screaming at you? the sound just keep ringing in your head. trust me, it sure drives you crazy. no, it wasn't the impact of hearing loud bangings of mr rob bourdon on full throttle through the headphone. it was something that popped up from the past. (cheh!) so, i don't mind you screaming at me for now, but keep your face expression to a minimum, oke? don't look like i-just-pissed-on-you-pissed kind of look, but please be nice to a deaf person, will ya? hahahaha.


-----

pc mogok so i'll be in touch much later. rightqta2x.

No comments:

Post a Comment