Monday, April 23, 2007

complaints comments on today's headlines

  • 4.9 juta yang layak mengundi masih belum berdaftar


.... including me. call me and the rest of the qualified voters ignorant. but since i became legal, i didn't come across any spr promo booths anywhere within my lepak places. come to think of it, maybe my hours of lepaking didn't quite clash with THEIR promo time period *ngeh*

seriously, if i were to pangkah for my favourite candidate, i'd be stuck in the voting booth thinking of which might bring the most to my town or i'd do undi rosak a tick instead of a cross coz cracking my head up over 2 strangers definitely will damage my poor brain cells.

instead, it's easier to vote for the cuteassst AF student. never mind his/her rubbish not-up-to-standard performance. ogy can eat her own words! it's more nerve-wrenching to see aznil's gimmicks and words on the identity of the kicked out ousted student than to count the race on who's going to voice your opinions and complaints to the right channels.

so, get yourself registered. watch out for the soon-to-be elections, accept all those kain pelikat/kain batik, be happy with the new jalan berturap tar on the God-knows-how-long muddy full of potholes as big as a tyre pay special attention to the propagandas, vote for your yb. if your voted yb wins, make sure he/she doesn't makan gaji buta by realizing those promised propagandas. that should be it.

  • kereta lebih 15 tahun dilupuskan


..... not! oh, come on. 2 cars that i regularly use are: vic is as old as i am and sen is as old as my 20-year-old sister! they rarely cause me any problems and i'd be more than happy to drive them than any national car.

call me unpatriotic. call me a traitor, too at that. but this recent proposal to ban old cars on the road and giving a rebate of 5k for the junk to promote national cars doesn't seem to make sense to me. yea, i know proton is dying but blame the open market and the afta whatnots, not my poor old cars. i wish i could help but i'm not up to it even if the car is free. buruk-buruk my cars, i only have to fork out my money once in a while when they're sick. new car? with fuel and the monthly installment, would drive any tauke balak jadi botak.

unless, it's the honda civic 2006. now, how much would you take the two junks?

No comments:

Post a Comment