Tuesday, April 03, 2007

before and after..

do you know the feeling when all you wanted to do at that particular moment was dropping whatever you've been holding and have sex embrace your bed? when it happens, i lost thought of anything and everything. only to feel that soft fluffy bantal busuk against my cheek.

ok, enough about me in love with my bed; it fit a description of a sinous affair. hehe.

my supervisor postponed her visit to next week. quite a relief but i still panic coz i haven't finish the reports and the presentation, so i'm quite in a deep shit right now. SINCE my pc decided to merajuk on me as i did ignore him and fondled him less and less since i decided to be monogamous towards the bed. oh shit. did i mention my bed again? my bad.

i still owe this place the part ii review, a tribute to a friend, and a stupid joke for the day before yesterday's fools.

i'm good, but still sicko from staring at the square box, both here and at home. dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment