Saturday, March 10, 2007

when it can't hold anymore

i collapsed. due to the fatigue from my hectic schedule. be it work, social, work again and lack of sleep.

i've been having the painful sensation, throbbing my head like crazy. the thought-out solution: well, just shoot me in the head.

the truth is, i don't even have time for myself. my hours are numbered and planned with a lot of things to do. it is a lucky day if i can get back home before 12, in the morning. it is even luckier if i'd be able to sleep before 2. i'm driving my body haywire.

it gets harder to write nowadays. it wasn't a frequent affair that i sat staring at the blank page and blinking cursor a year ago. i'd be flowing with ideas. today, it took me exactly 2 hours to complete this stupid short entry.

i'm done feeling sorry. in fact, i don't. so don't expect me to beg and plead apologize. live with that. this is what i am. be it or fuck off leave.

i'm off, nursing my throbbing head.

No comments:

Post a Comment