Tuesday, March 06, 2007

when all that matters is.... sleep

it's hard to begin. but it's even harder to stop once it started. coz i don't do summaries. everything to me must be described in detail down to the last bone. it's in my nature to korek everything out.

but due to the nature of this blog, i am sometimes prone to exaggerate things more than the ways things actually are. the writer in me i guess.

i've had a sober night. this morning was sober too. it was a tough decision to make, but i ruled it out not once, but twice, without even a blink. the curse made its presence and grip known.

it was a new record for the playa


believe me, i'm not even proud of it. especially when it involved people i cared about. the reason? i'm not in a fit state of mind. so, leave it at that. the way i'll always be comfortable with.

i'm dealing with my depression and i don't need strings of events to add more to my already fully-occupied hands. i'm asking time for myself before i can share it with others.

i'm done, summarizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment