Saturday, July 31, 2004

the order of streamyx

tell me tell me baby
how come you don't wanna love me
don't you know that i can't breathe
without you
tell me tell me just how
why can't you love me?

nsync - tell me tell me baby

my workplace is driving me nuts. not the place. the people i'm working with.

1- conflicts with morning shift crews
2- stupid managers cutting down salaries

i can handle it if they'd just keep shut when i'm around. the fact that they dragged me in the conflict. i heard things. and right now, i'm thoughtless. i cannot think especially when kazman throw me that killer grin. shit! that guy's a real short hearthrob. anyways, i've been good friends with the night people: kesh, zura, zand, popai, syeedee and not forgetting uhum...kazman hehe. these guys really made my day.

next week's the final week before the first half of the semester ends. 2 major tests and 2 long reports to be submitted on the same day. i wish i had more time. at this moment, i'm not sure if i actually felt anything.

coz now, i want to see that familiar face of that particular someone, to have him listen to me, to tell me that everything's alright and that i want to break down and hug him hard, in his consoling arms. but he's not here.... nowhere near.. (haha! poyo nyer ayat.)

i am trying hard. but khaleel's trying to get my attention again. it's driving me crazy. i mean, how would you feel when one of your closest friends on whom you had a crush on started to shy away after he hooked up with one of your friends. mad? maybe understanding. but after he broke up with her, he started on you, expecting things to go exactly like before. hey come on la. you dumped her. hadoiii.

to that someone, if we managed to make it through your birthday, you'll be surprised. *grins*

actually i want to put up a missing person's advert. where is dino?

p/s : just gotten hold of streamyx today. after exactly 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment