Sunday, January 09, 2011

undecided

it was quite an eventful day yesterday despite me having to spend quite a big chunk of my rest day in the aquarium. but luckily, it went well, i'm pretty satisfied with the end result. felt like a huge burden off my shoulder. well, one shoulder, another will be the dreaded monday morning as always.

my hometown is actually a small cowboy town, where the shops will be closed and the streets empty by 9pm. it is a very sleepy town, that's why i kept on falling asleep any chance i get whenever i'm home, ok, that's irrelevant.

so, the point that i was going to say, you're more likely to meet your neighbour or your school teacher while going for grocery shopping or the likes. it is a town where almost everybody knows everyone. uh, maybe that's just me, i used to work front-line, i seem to have this weird thinking that everyone i met is familiar.

geez, i seem to drift off from saying my main point these days. i'm getting rotten. i need to start writing again.

where was i? oh, yea, the small town talk. there was this guy, we used to work together at the frontline. then he quit. i didn't see him again until 2 years later. in kl. the joke was that he lives in my sleepytown too, but of all the places, we met again in kl.

my girlfriend hails from kelantan. she said her classmate was from my sleepytown. turns out, he's the nephew of one of the teachers in my high school, and he lives next to my block. the joke was that it took someone from kelantan for me to know that someone who's related to the teachers in my sleepytown and lives in the next block, met in kl. funny.

my childhood friend in sleepy town, though we kinda drifted away after rumours spreading out that he kinda had a crush on me. i was a darcy-dreaming girl, so charming is what he's not. and perhaps i regarded him more as a bro, it would feel incestous, kahkahkah. the last time we met was when he told me his plans after spm. which was 10 years ago. met in kl. at my housing area.

i saw the second guy after 4 months, today. he smiled a weak smile and looked stressed. i hope he's okay. the highlight of the day was of course the childhood friend. he recognized me from afar. i still look the same, the nerdgeeky look i sported since i was 10, lol. of course the gf was throwing daggers at me, they seemed in a rush so i just smiled and walked away.

i am having trouble sleeping. gotta get this overflowing thoughts out, gotta sieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment