Monday, June 14, 2010

seriously?

seriously, what i want to do right now, is just leave everything behind, and go some place alien on the metal bird.

seriously, i am all the negativity now.

seriously, sen is making me lose my rational and gave in to my alter-ego. not that i don't feel gleeful about it *evil*

seriously, if my alter-ego is taking over, i will be what i was almost 2 years ago. cold, unfeeling, uncaring. geez, even thinking about being like an alien gives me shivers.

seriously, sorry for making you read this depressing entry. depressed words make me feel in power, though i wonder where the hell did that notion came from?

seriously p/s: i am still looking for the leprechaun's gold at the end of the rainbow, so i can be serious. seriously, this just doesn't make any sen(se).

1 comment:

  1. seriusly jugak...
    aku pun ingin jugak mencari leprechaun yg ko kate kn itu...arghhh...jk...benci!!!

    ReplyDelete