Sunday, March 07, 2010

Tak selalu



What a saturday. It was pr0bably the zanest one i had in a long time.

I was practically mall-h0pping. Fr0m one end to an0ther. Fr0m car to bus to m0n0rail to lrt.

First st0p, digit4l mall in sec14 acc0mpanying a fren and lo0kin at my baby. I'm c0untin d0wn the days, baby.

Next, midvall3y. 2 find a b0ok. Bought it and c0uldn't find what my sis wanted.

So, we decided 2 go lowy4t. But we didn't, since we end up in times sq. She f0und what she was lo0kin 4.

And i had the sh0ck of my life when he wanted 2 meet me.

Him: janganla marah.

Me: ......

Him: kelakar pun ada, takut pun ada.

Me: ......


I ended up meeting him, for the briefest time after a long time away. In klcc.

He's still him. Those eyes and that gaze. The one i came to kn0w and remember. Th0ugh i ch0se to forget and i forg0t that i ch0se to f0rget, thanks 4 seeing me.

Thats my mallh0pping idea. Bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment