Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sorry isn't the right w0rd



I think i'm feeling s0rry. But as the title suggests, it might n0t be the right w0rd.

I've left this place to fend for itself when i am to0 exhausted to even having an eye open, let alone write w0rds that'll inspire and n0t s0me gibberish that even i have pr0blems to understand in the future.

At times like these, i wish i have the right w0rds that c0nvey my feelings, w0rds that carry the message acr0ss, with0ut revealing to0 much and still being subtle.

In order to achieve this, writing with a clear head, n0t influenced by anything is the m0st imp0rtant. Exaggerating is all part of the drama.

So baby, happy 5th anniversary. Let's t0ast to the m0re writeful years to c0me. Much love *mwahx*

P/s: isn't the pic, a breathtaker? Wonderful p0stcard. Lovin' it! *yawns* g0in back to sleep y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment