Friday, January 08, 2010

annoying pissant!

a typical conversation that really pissed me off.

her: ingat lagi tak nih?

me: ingat yang sebenarnye, aku memang tak nak ingat pun

her: kerja mana skang?

me: kerja kat kl

her: Kerja apa?

me: kerja biasa je. (still trying to be nice)

her: ko bila lagi?

me: lambat lagi (and smiled plastic)

her: calon-calon takde ke?

me: (starting to get really, annoyed) takde.

her: aih, bukan main ramai lagi kat kl tu, takkan la takde?

me: betul, takde (and faked a laugh)

her: ko keje ape kat kl? (while trying hard not to sound too nosy while she was)

me: kerja biasa je.

her: ai, kalo kerja biasa je, tak yah belajar tinggi-tinggi. baik cangkul tanah je.

me: (looking very pissed and almost screamed) kerja cangkul tanah penat!


i really, really, really hate this woman! you're old and i should respect you, but i think i should be rude when you're behaving like an effing beetch.

while you're amused that your daughter is at my level, i am what i am with only 50% of her effort. she had to work extra harder while i am here almost effortlessly. yes, i am bragging and snobbish coz she quit and took the easy way, while my head felt like splitting into 6 but i survived. you freaking woman, I SURVIVED!

so what if i'm single? my own family doesn't bother with that, why should you?

geez, this woman really ticked me off.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha..
    mmg annoying..
    ckp ler ko keje menteri ape2..
    hahaha..
    sbb ko bljr tinggi so dh jd menteri..
    leh tak bg jawapn camtuh kalo org tnyer soklan camtuh..
    then..kalo tnyer nape tak kawin, bole x jawab, sbb lesbian...

    ReplyDelete