Sunday, June 28, 2009

buku lima muka buku

argument 1:

him: nape ko takde phasebook?

me: (stifling laugh) nape?

him: ye la, nape ko tak wat satu?

me: (trying so hard to maintain a straight face) cube cakap satu sebab kenape aku kene buat satu?

him: kan kite leh connect with old friends, cari balik kawan-kawan lama. kan bagus tu?

me: the ones i care about are just a phone call away or seen on a regular basis. so why should i be on phasebook if i already have those who matter near?

him: uh, well, it's weird when you don't have one.

me: (failed to control and laugh out loud) hahaha!

him: ha! you do have it right? i thought so!

me: technically yes, and i only have 9 friends of which all are family members. i don't intend to expand my network in the near future.

him: (speechless and smirks)


argument 2:

her: you do have phasebook right? let me add you?

me: err.. why would you want to add me?

her: well, it's normal for people to add people in phasebook, duh! we can share pics.

me: that's not good enough. tell me something else.

her: (rolls her eyes) obviously you're my bestfriend it will be darn awkward if my bestfriend is not in my list of friends.

me: oh yea, that's damn correct! but i'm still not letting you add me (sticks tongue out)

her: ugh, fine. you will not hear the last of this.


argument 3:

receptionist(her) : oh sorry, i was laughing at the quiz i took in this phasebook. do you have one?

me: (politely) no, i don't.

her: why not? everyone's in it. you should too!

me: nah, i just don't like the concept.

her: you see, me and my bunch of old friends have this gatherings and we took lots of pics and... (ranted on and on and on about this phasebook crap)

me: (impatiently) ah well, it's just that the concept of sharing stuffs freaked me out since not all of the friends on your list are the ones you're very close with. i'm just private.

her: oh well, you're missing out on one of the coolest thing ever!


to that receptionist:

like heck i would care. like i would give a damn. i like my privacy a lot and i intend to keep it that way, not to have some weirdos silent-stalking me though i know i'm not worthy of a silent-stalk but better be safe than sorry right? i may not be today, but who knows i might marry an0ther phasebook-like billionaire and be an instant celeb? yeaaaa, dream on babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment