Thursday, July 26, 2007

the elated post

i'm feeling void. yep, not a single thing. numb. sitting at the dark room with a study lamp for the source of light. the stupid lamp decided to torture me with its slowly dying lamp-out. whatever.

i don't feel i have enough time in my hands. not because of the business but by mishandling the little i had. rock the brain, eine! maybe the lack of using it for the past 8 months took its toll, ha!

i have these screaming on my incoming list. trust me, it's going to add up sooner than i could finish the earlier stackups.

- micro-p robotics project. legos, anyone?
- fyp thing. i haven't even finished the shitload of papers to ponder over and it's already the third week! oh yea, the proposals.
- the neverending list of reports to settle.

... that's all i could remember for now, though i knew there's more lurking nastily beneath those lecture notes waiting to scare me and have me screaming at the top of my lungs at the last crucial moments.

oh, i almost had free wednesdays. classes start at 11 am. and maybe just maybe i could cut the extra hundred bucks from my wages and get an extra free day? you tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment