Monday, January 02, 2012

How i spent my new year's eve

I was sick since last Tuesday. By Thursday i was sneezing non stop.

And my body gave in on Friday. I was sweating profusely and my head felt like it was gonna split. By night i was already home alone.

The next day i was still nursing my fever and flu. I stayed in bed the whole day and decided to tether the network from my phone since the house network got no signal.

I streamed love actually and watched it to the end. I was downright sick and was poking fun at all the characters. Maybe i should watch it again.

I told my bestfriends that i was home alone and hungry. They arrived after an hour to pick me up.

We got to the shop just before the fireworks. I was busy stuffing myself with rice so i didn't watch the fireworks.

I was ecstatic that i spent my new year with my bestfriends. In lonely, sick and hungry times, they came to the rescue. Very happy i was and i don't get to be happy a lot these days.

So guys, thanks. I appreciate it. =)

I am still sick btw.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment