Monday, August 02, 2010

hiatus lagi.

i apologize if you are the frequent visitors here. july was so taxing, full of non-stop activities, being the dynamo myself. hence the lack of updates for july. i have so many things to write, but the words are just silent echoes in my head, without the proper channel to go out.

i hardly rest in july. i was always up to some mischiefs. be it the kerja gilas, or even visiting my nieces. 2 amusing things happened:

my conversation with my 17-months-old niece.

her: auntie, nak kelat. (chocolates, she meant)

me: kelat dah habis.

her: auntie, nak smile (taking pictures)

her mother: buat apa dengan tangan tu?

her: korek nose.

me: *rofl*

her: auntie, uncle mane?

me: *tersedak*

budak kecik pun tau tanye soalan cepukmas nih. hahahaha!


another occasion:

him: the main story is about ev's love for her husband.

why does that sound familiar? oh yea, i think i told him that hp is about sn4pe's love for hp's mother, which was quite amusing that somebody mirrored your exact point of view, voiced out previously.

i want to write more, but i am saving the words for another time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment