Thursday, May 13, 2010

pagi yang tak berapa cerah

everytime i come in, there's always something that made my heart stopped and made my blood boil. i was in the midst of the morning chaos, of the usual craziness when he called:

him: you busy?

me: pretty much not so. what's up?

him: listen to this.

and there was this familiar tune playing, which i couldn't quite recall.

i was more amused with the fact that he's calling me, making me listen to the tune he's strumming with his guitar when i was only thinking of i'm going to have a bad day. and i felt definitely better.

i typed this on my fb : when i felt my day was going down so early in the morning, you picked the guitar and played me a song. thanks. even if it's u.s. national anthem. :P

yea, it was u.s. national anthem i later found out. tell me how not to appreciate this guy with all his flaws and weaknesses, when all he did was being considerate and thoughtful?

thanks. you're one in a million. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment