Wednesday, December 23, 2009

keta

me: why did you buy that freaking expensive 135k continental car?

her: because it has sun-roof.

me: ......

me: the sun-roof almost feel like a convertible, is it not?

her: yea. the closest thing.

me: but now you have to send the key back to france to reprogram the chip? because the stupid manufacturers forgot to activate the user-friendly function on the faulty smart key which already locked the whole system on the car and deemed the car useless, all for that 135k.

her: yea, and the office in france is closed for xmas. they will only open back after new year.

me: what the ????? oh my. that's bad.

her: oh yea. i'm the unlucky car owner.


luckily she's a jovial soul who barely noticed my sarcasm. haha!

this is the woman who told me the kind of guy she's talking to on the phone based on her way of talking.

way 1: twirling hair, flirting posture, laughing and speaking softly. smiling always.

- a relatively new guy. flirtatious mode.


way 2: laughing and speaking loudly. bits of hair twirling here and there. smiles.

- known for quite some time already. bits of flirt here and there.


way 3: hmm... ah.... no.... yes... that's not correct...brief nods here and there. none of way 1 and way 2 traces.

- known for too long. possibly ex-potential bf.



hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment