Tuesday, September 29, 2009

germplusvirus party



People are supp0sed to get rest and relax during long holidays, so that they'll recharge and be ready for challenges at werk.

I guess that d0esn't apply to me. I had fun like there's no t0m0rr0w, ate like that'd be my last supper. Instead, i am m0re exhausted and even c0ntracted flu. In the end, my long holiday (read: days n0t w0rking m0re than 2) is a hidden sinister plot by the germplusvirus to make me have m0re offdays (read: mc).

The metr0 c0nsumed me. Crammed my being and made me unhappy beeatch. That also flared up my passi0n 4 retail therapy.

P/s: am sh0vin up tamp0ns 4 my leaking n0se. Am havin difficulties 2 talk. I'm technically terr0rizing the p0pulati0n with my c0nstant sneeze and spreading the bug. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment