Wednesday, September 13, 2006

slight turn...

mid term break already finished. spent it all with working. everyday like that. and it gets me that i couldn't get my job to finish on time.

oh, by the way i drove my sister back to kl last sunday. it was an unplanned journey as i didn't know my parents would be stuck somewhere else. so, lacking of sleep the night before, we started at 9am. got back here at 4.30pm and went straight to work. and drive-thru customers were non-stop for the next 5hours. i almost wanted to scream.

the fatigue really gets me that i took long naps in the afternoons after class and went through sleepless nights. i guessed i turned my biological clock haywire.

an is getting married in 3months. and most of my friends are all in serious relationships. all the planning into marriages, hehe. i guess though it kinda bugged me, i am thankful that i am single. the freedom is beyond words.

a friend once said, "you might not feel lonely until one day you realized your friends are busy with their partners and kids, and little did they have time to squeeze you into their lives"

true true. i felt that i am getting really old and grumpy. i don't find fun in things i liked to do. and that is quite a disaster. 22 and don't have anything to live up to, unless i lived only to 30. hehe.

i used to be so sure of myself and didn't let whatever stop me from doing what i wanted to do. the horror came, in the package of me losing grip. i don't want this. i don't need me scrutinizing myself when everybody else wasn't supportive. i thought i had a solid wall against the talks that might bring me down. guess i had to build a stronger me inside.

this is me, getting to the age of adult and leaving teenage years behind. the process of evolving into an adult? i'd rather call this a depression towards bigger responsibilities.

this grumpy idiot needs a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment